The Clubhouse at Diamond Hawk
Plan your holiday party or special event for any day of the week and our Executive Chef can help you customize a gourmet menu sure to please your guests.
We specialize in: Weddings, Golf Tournaments, Brunches, Luncheons, Baby Showers, Banquets, Corporate Meetings & Events, Bachelor Parties, Bachelorette Parties, Bat/Bar Mitzvahs, and Funeral Brunches. We can accommodate any occasion you may wish to celebrate!
Location...Location...Location: Diamond Hawk is the ideal venue to hold your celebrations. No other venue offers a lush green backdrop only minutes from the best hotels and is almost walkable to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Diamond Hawk is the perfect location for your out-of-town guests due to its proximity to both the airport and major highways -- all attached to a pristine, top-rated golf course. If you are looking for an elegant location that showcases the beauty of nature and is convenient for celebrants as well as their guests, call Jessie Brzoskowski, our Director of Events, at (716) 651-0700 for additional information, arrange for a tour, and check for available dates.
- A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to reserve the date and space for your Event.
- A guaranteed final count of guests is due 11 days prior to the Event. This is the number of guests for which you will be charged, even if fewer guests attend your Event. Payment for the final count will be due at this time. If actual attendance at your Event is greater than the previously guaranteed number of guests, you will be responsible for the total number served. Diamond Hawk can accommodate up to 5% over the guaranteed number of guests.
- Payment for extended services and/or overage in attendance will be due in full at the time the Event ends.
- All Events are 4 hours in length. Clients have 1 hour prior to Event start time to set up decor they have brought in. Diamond Hawk does not set up decor unless prior arrangements have been made for additional staff time to do so. Additional hours may be available for an additional cost upon request.
- Depending on the number of guests at your Event, the entire Dining Room and/or Patio may or may not be reserved for your use - but be assured sufficient space to accommodate your guests will be allocated for your Event.
- Exclusive use of the space allocated for your Event will be limited to the contracted, scheduled Event time. These areas need to be available for general customer use both before and after the scheduled Event time.
- All Event decor and items must be removed by the end of the Event. Diamond Hawk is not responsible for any items left after the Event has ended.
- For more information on décor, please discuss with our Director of Events.
- Upon request, we will share a list of reputable and appropriately-insured vendors you may contact to arrange for individualized items (i.e., chairs, arbor, red carpet runner, music, DJ) to make your Event more memorable.
- There is a built-in dance floor for your convenience.
- Standard white linen table cloths and napkins are included. Special color linens may be provided at an additional cost or you may choose to rent other linens and have them brought in for your Event. Please discuss table arrangements with Director of Events during the Event planning process.
- Diamond Hawk can accommodate dietary restrictions as long as prior arrangements have been made. Please notify the Director of Events of any dietary restriction by the time the guaranteed number of guests has been established (11 days prior to Event).
- Children’s menu options are available upon request.
- An Administrative Fee of 20% will be added to the Event Cost (Food and Beverage + Room Rental + charges for additional services, if any). In order for your Event to take place, numerous Diamond Hawk staff members are involved, including the Director of Events, Executive Chef, banquet servers, bartenders, kitchen personnel, grounds crew, housekeeping and managers. The Administrative Fee is applied toward such venue costs, and includes gratuities paid to the servers working your Event (in accordance with minimum wage requirements defined per New York State law).
- New York State sales tax of 8.75% is applied to the Total Cost (Event Cost + Administrative Fee.)
The Clubhouse is available for Private Parties throughout the season (approximately April 1 - December 25 each year)!
Thank you for considering Diamond Hawk as the venue for your Event! We look forward to serving you! If you have further questions, please contact Jessie Brzoskowski, our Director of Events, who will be happy to assist you.